Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Swept up and Swept over!

~*~
I'm still swept up in our train adventure this week so I HAD to watch my second favorite movie of all time... sigh...


~ Dr. Zhivago ~




And look at those bangs! They are swept~over perfection! When I watch movies, I'm always looking at the hairstyles, thinking... Hmmm would that look good on me? Could I pull that off? For the most part, I've had the same long hair style for most of my life or a variation of it. Long hair just seems to suit me. I'm at that point where my bangs are getting long again.... hmmm, should I grown them out longer or do something different?




Here's a picture taken about a week or so ago with my sister Melody. I was having a good bangs day ~ swept over perfection was going strong! ha ha


So ladies, what do you think? Should I leave them as they are
OR
grow them out or do something different?

Survey says?

~*~

7 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky March 11, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

I love Dr. Zhivago! It's a timeless classic. And like that classic, I think you look perfect the way you are. It's whatever makes YOU happy is the way you should wear your hair. :o) ♥ ∞

Lavinia March 11, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Your hair is in super condition, so is Melody's. I like your bangs; mine would never stay put like that. Summer is coming, though,and they'll just make your forehead sweaty. Do you wear headbands? You could try that, or pin them back for the hot weather. THen decide what to do when cold weather sets in again?!

Caroline March 12, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

Congratulations!! My darling little Oopsey bear is off to visit you I see. Look after her for me & I hope to see her on your blog soon.

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere March 12, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

I like your bangs! I wonder if that would look good on me? LOL!

Linda March 12, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

What pretty hair. I like them, so keep them. Blessings

MuseSwings March 13, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

I vote for keeping them too. Pretty, happy hair! Other than a suggestion of Mamie Eisenhower bangs I've got nothing else of importance to add.

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? March 13, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

You have bangs to die for, Janeen!
Thick, healthy, and playful!

p.s. Dr. Zhivago is one of my all time favorites as well! To this day, love Julie Christie anything!
Did you know that she keeps a working farm in England, just taking on roles to support it? Love her!

Have a wonderful weekend!