Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Adventure on the Orient Express... Blog style!

~*~
All Aboard! Everyone is invited!
*
The Orient Express is boarding in Paris on Monday, March 9th, and you are invited! Our host is my dear blog beauty Muse Swings.
*
"You are invited to post your part of the journey on the 9th! What would you take, what would you wear, what adventures would you have on board? Who would you travel with, where would you stop for sightseeing and activities? Will there be drama...suspense.......a (horrors!) a murder to solve???? Will we be derailed by an avalanche? Will mysterious people board at our many stops? Will jewels disappear? What will you order from the exotic menu? You decide!"
*
Visit her blog and I dare you not to want to come! I always love a party!! Leave a message at Muse's link above so we can all visit one another that day. I've requested a private car near the lounge.... join me for a game of cards and a glass or two of champagne! Hope to see you there ...

~*~

11 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

MuseSwings March 4, 2009 at 5:34 AM  

Your private car is reserved along with the best table in the restaurant car! I've heard from Nihal in Constantinople - she will meet us when we arrive. Marie will join up with us in Paris and Bibi in Belgrade. I must visit Henri and find the perfect wardrobe!

Linda March 4, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

Awesome!! I can't wait to see what or where the adventure shall lead us.

(ps. I think I shall visit Dior, lol.)

Linda March 4, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

Pss....I love the new look here!!!!

Marie Reed March 4, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

I'm such a weirdo! I keep on clicking over here so that I can oooh and ahhh your new look!

alittlebitofscrap March 4, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

What a creative idea! I will definitely read all about it :)

Gill - That British Woman March 4, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

what a neat idea, not sure if I have time to take the trip, but will read all about your adventures......

Gill in Canada

Sparky March 4, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

I know I'll be there!! ((Hugs)) ♥ ∞

KARNA March 4, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

I'll be there!

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... March 5, 2009 at 4:40 AM  

What a great blog you have going here. I love Ms. Muse Swings....ain't she the greatest?
If you have a moment or two of your life that you'd care to waste, please drop by my blog for a little visit.
Take good care and......

Steady On
Reggie Girl

twinkle teaches March 5, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

I love a good mystery!

Lavinia March 6, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Oh you better believe I'll be there. How about you, are you doing 'security detail'? Or will you just be up to your usual mischief? Or both? LOL!!!