Monday, March 2, 2009

Girlfriends

~*~



Girlfriends are generous and thoughtful...

Often bringing us little gifts for no special

reason but "just because."

~K. Williams
~*~

10 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Nana Trish is Living the Dream March 2, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

I love your new banner. It's beautiful! Girlfriends are the best! I wish that I were there to share a cup of tea or coffee. I love them both and after seeing your little party with Cindy Crawford, Jr. and the gang I imagine you give a fabulous party.

Saucy March 2, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

I lurrve my girlfriends, IRL (in real life) and virtual both! Your new layout is coming along nicely... like a spring makeover for blogs!

Tea Time With Melody March 2, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

Ooooh I like this, great job!

MuseSwings March 2, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

I love your new header!!!!!!
A bloggy adventure is in your future! Start packing!

Sparky March 3, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

I like the new background and banner! You made an excellent choice with colors and accessories. It's so pretty. Looks like spring. Ahhhh ... Spring ... :o)
Should I come over and help with the dishes? I'm a good Cleaner Upper, just don't ask me to cook. ha ha ♥ ∞

Marie Reed March 3, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

Holy cow! This blog JIVES! It is a perfect match to you.. beautiful and vibrant!

For Vienne March 3, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

ooooooohhhhh, I LOVE it!! so jealous! hehe. I want to know how you did this...cuz this isn't from the plain boring selection that blogspot has to offer.
Nice job!

Country Mouse, City Mouse March 3, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

What a wonderful quote, and I love your teacups:)

Linda Jennings March 3, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

Wow!! Nice new look to your blog. I posted about Girlfriends today, too.

twinkle teaches March 5, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Love,love the teacups!!!!