Thursday, March 19, 2009

Peeps!

~*~
Peeps...
it's whats for breakfast!

It's a busy week here, definitely need to go shopping. Hmm, need money to do that though. How to stretch a dollar?

Looking forward to catching up with you all soon! Have a great day!

~*~

9 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? March 19, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

You as well, Janeen! Isn't it grand? Tomorrow is officially Spring, so Happy Spring!

Sparky March 19, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

Well, eating peeps is not the way to save money nor lose weight ... [lol] I need to stick with salads for awhile.
Tomorrow is Spring and we are SO ready! Wahoo! ♥ ∞

MuseSwings March 19, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Peeps are back! I have a box of orange Peeps that becon to me every time I open the cupbard. Enjoy your shopping - I find lots of good deals now that I really have to look for them.

Linda March 19, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

We love Peeps!!! Thanks Janeen, I am so wanting some now. LOL-BLESSINGS

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie March 19, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

I love peeps.That was always the best part of my Easter basket other than the choclate bunny.Hugs Mrie Antionette

nanatrish March 19, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

My daughter loves the Peeps! I need to get her some. She has been through so much this past couple of weeks.

Saucy March 20, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

A carton of hatched Peeps! The most festive, cutest Easter idea I have seen so far on the blogs. Lurrve.

Marie Reed March 20, 2009 at 1:15 AM  

I know what you mean about stretching that dollar! The boys think that Easter is like Christmas and gave me a list of toys they want! Jeez!

twinkle teaches March 20, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Cute cute pic! I love peeps!
tina :)