Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pret-Tea Gifts!

~*~
What do you do when your beautiful blog friend Kat at Poetkat's Invisible Keepsakes says... "Janeen, I want to send you a little something..."? Well because your on vacation, you are home and actually get to see WHO your postman is... a very nice gentleman by the way... and you patiently wait in ANTICIPATION and make the chit-chat introductions QUICK because you see a PACKAGE with AIR-MAIL stamps on it in his arms that you want to RIP open as fast as you can!
See that red sticker on there that says, FRAGILE... so no ripping allowed! So instead I carefully open it with a pair of sissors.
And to my wonderful delight is a beautiful note tucked inside!


Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe!
I LOVE IT KAT! You are too generous, it is so very sweet of you to bestow it upon me who will be using it... like EVERYDAY when I have tea!!! It is so beautiful and I love the deepness of it! It could probably hold several bags!

My Girl said, "Mommy, that is SO you!"
I responded smiling... "Yes, yes it is!"


It says THE BUTCHART GARDENS on it and has beautiful pink and red roses on it!

Note to self... put your face on (make-up) before you take pictures! ha ha
Oh well I AM on vacation...


Truly Kat, I REALLY lurve the special giftie! You are so sweet to think of me! Fellow readers, if you don't know Kat, I encourage you to visit her right away and say Hello and read her amusing, sometimes brooding poems and also fun posts on her love of food, books and you won't be able to resist her cats... if you're a cat lover!

THANK YOU KAT!
MAY YOU BE BLESSED DURING YOUR SABBATICAL THIS MONTH!

~*~

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

alittlebitofscrap September 1, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Oh, that was so sweet and an adorable gift :)

Kat Mortensen September 2, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

Ah, you see, Janeen, it is your charming and generous nature that makes you deserving of a little gift like this. It was sitting on my sideboard and after reading your post with the tea-service and caddy, I just knew you were the one to have it! I loved seeing the expression on your face and hearing what your daughter had to say.
This was great fun!

Love,

Kat

(It was weird seeing my note again only days after having written it!)

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? September 2, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

A very lovely gift and surprise, indeed, Janeen! They mean so much! And it shows! What a beautiful gesture on Kat's part!
Adds a special something when given by a blog friend, doesn't it?
Every sip of tea will be that much more pleasure! :))