Thursday, September 3, 2009

Changes...

~*~
Well as you can see I got a new blog design today!

I think I got a N-A-S-T-Y worm virus from a blog I visited yesterday that my computer protection program did not catch, so I spent nearly all day today fixing my computer, purchasing NEW and BETTER protection, yada... yada... yada, you know how it goes. And while I was at it, I decided I wanted a new and fun design so I went to Butterflygirlms Blog and WOW, she has so many to choose from it was hard to decide. Her button is linked on my sidebar below. And bless her heart, she is free but she does accept donations... ka-ching in the can folks for this talented woman! AND THE INSTALLATION IS EASY! Let me repeat that, INSTALLATION IS EASY! Yes, I was so happy! So many of the templates out there are not user friendly so I was jumping for joy after my day of GRRRR *&^%$#@!!!! problems with the earlier virus.

I liked this design so much that I decided to re-do everything, so I'm not sure what elements I'm going to bring back but I'll probably add them over time. I think less is best sometimes, ya know. For example, there are blogs I don't visit anymore because there is sooooo much stuff on there that it is slow to load among other things.

Alright, I need to go put on a fresh pot of tea and sit back, relax, enjoy what's left of my vacation and watch one of my 3rd favorite movie of all time... "A Room With A View".
~*~

10 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

nanatrish September 3, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

This is a beautiful background. I love it. I hope you didn't catch something from my blog. I love your new colors and I just think this is stunning. I always need easy to install. Lovely.

ChaChaneen September 3, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Ya know, Trish, it's hard to tell but I only did email and blogs yesterday and I'm inclined to lean to the blog side is where it came from.

steviewren September 3, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Ouch! The last thing I want to catch is another killer virus. I wish you knew where it came from. I sure don't want to have to redo my whole computer again...speaking of redos. Love the new look. I like to reinvent my blog every now and then too.

R. Quilter September 3, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

I like the update!

Miss Jean September 3, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time in Monterey!!! I can't wait to see pictures.

Love the new pink-alicious blog design!!!

alittlebitofscrap September 4, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

I like the new look :)

Lori September 4, 2009 at 4:13 AM  

Beautiful blog background! I do so love pink. :) Glad you got rid of the virus...those buggies can be nasty, can't they?
Have a wonderful weekend!!

Sparky September 4, 2009 at 5:07 AM  

Wow, I adore this new look!! It's super! You've still got the music. I know what you mean about hard to install ... grrr ^&*() ... I've found sites like that too. [ha ha] I'll visit her site. I don't mind paying for good work. I even donated to CutestBlogOnTheBlock when I use their templates. I think that's only fair. God bless! :)

Heather {Butterflygirlms} September 4, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

I'm so glad you love my Madeline template I designed. I appreciate your kinds words about my talent, that I am blushing! I hope you enjoy your new Blogger Template. It looks FABULOUS! If you would like me to, I can CUSTOMIZE the header with elegant font for you with your name, (for free of course) just send me an email: butterflygirlms@yahoo.com requesting it.

ChaChaneen September 4, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

To my blog readers, Heather did help me with the new script for my banner name! Doesn't it look amazing now? I love it! She is so nice and was very helpful to the very end! I highly recommend you stop by and check out her designs.