Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Wedding - Part 2

~*~


The Wedding - Part 2


Now that all the pre-pictures are done, let the ceremony begin!


At the beginning of the ceremony, both Mothers brought a different colored sand cylinder to the alter table for J & B to later pour into one cylinder. If you have ever heard of a Unity Candle, the sand serves the same purpose.


The Groom and his men are ready and waiting...


The Bridesmaid's are ready and waiting...


Dad giving away his baby girl...



Exchanging vows...



All done, we head outside for a few quick pictures before returning to the reception.


While we were outside, family and friends snacked on fruits and veggies...




The married couple... Brian and Jacqueline!
 

 
The entire wedding party together...
 
Brides parents and Grandparents...

 
The Grooms Parents and brothers...

Back inside for the toasting and speeches...



The colors of the wedding were Clover Green and Black and here were the table center pieces... beautiful lillies and roses!

Let's celebrate! Each tier was a different flavor, mmm!


Both B & J are fans of both comic and animated art, thus the theme of their cake topper.


They NICELY fed each other bites of cake! ha ha


Engraved glasses for the bride and groom.


This was the Groom's cake. Up close it looks like a book and the cover is their engagement picture as a magazine cover. Very fun!


The Garter and Flower bouquet toss!





While we all ate cake, I walked around and visited with friends and family...



 
This is the Groom with his Father and brothers, I lurve this picture!


Let the dancing begin! And oh what a GRAND AND FUN time we had! We danced the night away!


Here is me with the Groom during the money dance! The line was long so it was a quick step, step, dance, dance... here's your money, now watch out for my camera's flash! lol


Ann really got his attention here, I LURVE his expression! I'm going to have to ask her what she was telling him! ha ha

My Mom and Brother




My sisters friend first but she's become my Afternoon Tea buddy and genuine friend... Jenifer!

Groom's parents, Jan and Gilbert


 
Now this is a MEMORY because my Dad doesn't dance, but here he is out on the floor with my Mom!



My Boy would not dance with me all night long, kept giving me shifty excuses but I did get him to take pictures with me. ha ha








Here I was trying to get my Boy to dance with me again but he kept running away from me... ha ha





We could have all kept dancing but it was time to say good bye and send B & J to their honeymoon villa at the resort! I peeked inside and it was G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!

Family and Friends, I hope you enjoyed the pictures I took. Please send me what pictures you have and I'll share mine as well, just email me at chachaneen@comcast.net


~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Betsy Brock October 24, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Wow...this was so much fun looking at all the wonderful pics! You really did get some great shots! That green sure made a beautiful wedding color...I loved that! Congratulations to the happy couple!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? October 25, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

A gorgeous, gorgeous wedding! Jacquie looked absolutely lovely!
And your family, so beautiful and handsome!

Adored the color theme! What a wonderful surprise to see the men wearing matching vests! Tres chic! The cake! Then a groom's cake, fun! The idea of the pouring two cylinders into one! Magic!

And then everyong swaying together, reveling in the day! Just awesome, Janeen! You should be hired as a professional photographer! And here I am reeling with Meryton Townhall! The perfect music for a celebration!

Superlative, Janeen! You've captured amazing memories! Thoroughly enjoyed!

It's so sad to leave. Darcy's Letter is playing now. Seems so appropriate as the guests leave! No, truly, the beginning for Jacqueline and Brian! Congratulations to them and best wishes for a prosperous, loving, healthy life together!

I can go on and on. But when I saw the photo of the angel on your brother's lap! Ethereal she looked!

Just so lovely, Janeen! :))

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie October 25, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

What a devinely gorgeous wedding.Nothing is more beautiful than a bride.The colors they chose are wonderful.Loved it.Fantasic wedding fantasic post.
May God bless their union and may God bless your family.
XXOO Marie Antionette

jax October 27, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Aunt Janeen, thank you for posting these and thank you for all your help leading up to and during the wedding! I love your post and thank you for sharing that day with me and letting your kids be part of it!