Tuesday, October 6, 2009

September Tea Party

~*~

A September Tea hosted by my Mom

I didn't have my camera this day as my Man took it with him while they were fishing... to ya know, take pictures of all the fish they were going to catch... A' hem... so I used my cellphone to take these pictures.

*

A beautiful table with her blue dishes...




Delicious food...




My favorite part... Lemon Curd and cream...


Gifties from the Hostess...



The tea pot gift she received...


Quick photo with my Dad before he leaves to do "Manly Lunch" in town...

I just loved this picture!
This is my Mom and her friend Barbara who brought her a gift basket of peaches from her yard.
Can't wait for the next tea party... it is Autumn after all!
~*~

6 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky October 6, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

You have such a great looking family and you set a lovely table. My hubby's cell phone doesn't take such clear photos.

We've been attending different Tea Party's this summer, trying to save our country from the impending destruction.

steviewren October 6, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

Your mother seems like mine...they both set a beautiful table. My mother loves decoration. The quiche and lemon curd makes my mouth water. Yummy!

Betsy Brock October 6, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

Wow ~ that really looks fun! And isn't that teapot just the cutest? I love it's pudgy shape.

alittlebitofscrap October 6, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

So sweet! It all looks adorable and so much fun.

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? October 7, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Absolutely beautiful, Janeen! It brings me back to the time when I arrived in Edinburgh on a Sunday, and all restaurants were closed. The only place that was serving was the British Royal Hotel. Your mother's tea party is on par with the Hotel's! So elegant and yummy! :))

Rebecca October 16, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

Oh, this is so lovely! How I wish we lived closer to one another! What a wonderful table-scape and the food looks wonderful...