Saturday, October 17, 2009

Going to the Chapel!

~*~
Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married!
*
We are making memories with our family this weekend as my Niece ~ Jackie marries the man of her dreams... Brian!

I have over 300 pictures to sort through, crop and work my magic on this week but for now I will leave you with this picture of her gorgeous wedding dress and shoes!



By the way...
my feet are still on FI-YAH from wearing high heels for 12 hours!
Seriously, the balls of my feet feel like they are dead.... OUCH!
~*~

10 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky October 18, 2009 at 4:51 AM  

They're a lovely couple! Here's wishing them many years of joy and prosperity. :)

R. Quilter October 18, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

Do you remember the day when you could wear high heals for weeks at a time and they never bothered you? I don't know how you did it! You are supper high heal woman!

ChaChaneen October 18, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

Yes, yes I do remember those days! Lol. I'm such a wimp now cuz my feet are used to comfortable and sensible shoes. Ha Ha Ha

the voice of melody October 18, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

What a beautiful dress! I can't wait to see your pictures. And of course, I'm sure your sister will have great pictures too. What a very special day this must have been for Melody! I'm sure it was a wonderful wedding, and I'm glad your family was together to enjoy this very special day. :)

P.S. Give your feet some good old TLC and hopefully they'll forgive you real soon!

Saucy October 18, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Can't wait to see more pics! That is a gorgeous dress, and what a cute couple!! The cafe colour looks like it will be amazing for her!

Miss Jean October 18, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

What a gorgeous dress! I can't wait to see the other pictures. My nephew got married last year and I wore new heels. This after being retired for over a year and only wearing tennis shoes. My feet were killing me and I was limping all over. I wish I would have put my slippers on that I had in the car. I actually have since found some heels that are actually comfortable and you can wear them right out of the box. Where did I find them? Gottschalks! Oh, well.

xo

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? October 19, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Do I remember those days, Janeen! I danced in stilettos at the disco without a complaint! Last Christmas, I took my heels off while walking on the streets of Manhattan until we got a taxi. I preferred the cold sidewalk! No kidding!

Oh I'm so happy for them, Janeen! Your niece is going to look absolutely gorgeous! Such a beautiful ensemble! Am looking forward to your post!

Wish them the best of wishes for me, Janeen! :))

steviewren October 19, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

I would be crippled if I wore high heels for 12 straight hours. Bless your achy feet!

The picture of the wedding gown and shoes is lovely. I bet she looked fantastic in it. They are a cute couple.

Rebecca October 22, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

They make a great pair and the dress and shoes are beautiful!

Ginger October 24, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

What great pictures you took...you should of been the photographer!!
I love the colors they chose for the wedding.
It looks like everyone was having fun. I just looked at Melody's blog and saw some of her pics.
I hope your feet are feeling better now.