Thursday, October 1, 2009

Extra Grace Required

~*~

Lord,
Give me the extra grace I need to continue
on with the thorns in my side.
~*~

9 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

For Vienne October 1, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Grace. Always a great thing to pray for.

To answer your question on my blog - I have suffered digestive issues for most of my adult life, unfortunately. I have been to too many doctors for it..."normal" and natural doctors. Going through all that I have gone through with this is what has lead me to the "ultra natural healthy" lifestyle that I live and am passionate about. It is when I eat super clean, organic, non-processed foods that I feel absolutely best. I think I will write a blog about it soon! :D

R. Quilter October 1, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

Yes Me TOO!

Elizabeth Mahlou October 1, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

Me, too! I want -- and need -- extra grace.

Kat Mortensen October 2, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

Like your new look here; it's very dramatic!
I love swans. We have a few in the local park in town and they are so captivating.

Betsy Brock October 2, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Me, too!

This photo looks like God is shining grace to you straight from the clouds!

Hope the weekend is a good one for you!

alittlebitofscrap October 3, 2009 at 1:23 AM  

Gorgeous photo! I hope you find the grace you are looking for :)

Nana Trish is Living the Dream October 3, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

We are so blessed to know Him and be able to ask for His grace. I will pray that what you are going through will help you to grow and know Him better. He knows what we need even before we ask Him.

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? October 4, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

So true, (((Janeen)))! We can all find comfort in Him and His wisdom!

Hoping you and your family are having a wonderful weekend! :))

the voice of melody October 5, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

I hope you are indeed filled with His grace, with His strength and with the peace that only He can provide. Sending {hugs} your way!