Friday, November 14, 2008

Wrap me up!

~*~
Look at this!
Christmas themed cupcake wrappers!
Sooooooo cute!!

... and pretty swirling designs...

... and pink princess designs...

... and white fence designs...

... and many more here at
Shop Bakers Nook

However.... they are nearly $1.00 A PIECE! That's right, $11.99 for a dozen wrappers. Oh well, I just had to share them with you all anyway!
~*~


4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

MuseSwings November 14, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

Those are so cute! You need the princess ones for sure. I could probably whip up a few instead of cutting out paper dolls. I've got a glue stick. I can do anything with a glue stick.

Lavinia November 15, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

So adorable! Pricey yes, but worth the splurge for a special occasion, I'd say. Thanks for posting and letting us know...

Tea Time With Melody November 16, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

They are so cute. I wish they were made in chocolate or white chocolate and then we could put ice cream in them. Better to eat them then have to toss them. You research that, that's your job for today.....

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

I love cupcakes. That is pricey! I like the ediable wrapper idea.