Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ooooh Holiday Tea Time

Lovely cover isn't it!?

Tea with Friends recently featured a post when this issue came out and I was smitten! Magazine rack here I come! A subscription to this magazine would really be lovely to receive on my birthday... my BIG milestone birthday that's coming up. I'm just saying... you know... on MONDAY, when it's my 40th birthday! I'm just saying....

This one caught my attention because it features six recipes made with vanilla beans - I LOVE VANILLA - including that elegant cake on the cover, a delightful menu in honor of Jane Austen - I LOVE JANE AUSTEN, and a Black Forest Trifle served up in cute individual glasses and more. (Swoon)
~*~

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Tea Time With Melody November 9, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

I saw that cover the other day. I love it. And by the way, I have been waiting FOREVER for you to turn 40 so I don't feel so old....lol

Sparky November 9, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

Hey, wait until you're 50! It's all downhill from here. ha ha

I hope someone gives you a gift subscription. I've given various subscriptions do that for various family and friends many times. I love getting magazines every month. It perpetuates the illustion that someone is thinking of me and gives me something to read in the throne room. :o) ♥ ∞

Lavinia November 10, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

Dazzling cover. Absolutely gorgeous.