Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More Birthday Fun

~*~
The birthday fun continued late into the night...
How could the day possibly get any better? Coming home to dinner cooked by my Man! Including a homemade Chocolate Cake too!



Two tired and sleepy girls~


One wide awake boy!

Guess whose awake now! Yahoo! A gift certificate to get a manicure and pedicure!
This is HUGE people! After 20+ years, I stopped getting my nails done in February due to cutting back in "extras"~ So this is a big treat!
 
Time for cake! This was a moist, dark chocolate cake! Delicious!
Look who's no longer awake! ha ha
Don't worry son, I'm ready to fall asleep too after this fun day of memories!

~*~

6 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Marie Reed November 11, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

Happy Birthday! How wonderful;) It looks like you had the perfect day!

Lavinia November 11, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

Janeen! I can't get over this! What a birthday celebration you had....all for you! Hubby did great with the salmon, rice and caesar salad. Not to mention the cake. Look at your million dollar smile with the gift certificate! Made me smile too.
By the way, your house is lovely, a very gracious table set for a special birthday. I'd like a slice (or two) of that cake please.

Your family is so wholesome looking. The most wholesome looking family I've ever seen, in fact.

Again, many happy returns of the day, and Lordy Lordy Look Who's Forty!! Fabulous!!!

Tea Time With Melody November 11, 2008 at 7:18 AM  

Sis, I have a favor, since my kids are all grown up, can I borrow yours for MY birthday????? Breakfast in bed, homemade cake..etc...Pleeeeeeease?

Sparky November 11, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

What a BEAUTIFUL house you have!! And the table was laid so pretty. Hey, I want a tiara too. [pout - ha ha] Well, happy birthday gal. I hope you have many, many more. My next birthday I'm 53! Ouch! :o)

Please go to my blog and pick up a gift at your leisure:
http://redbirdacres.blogspot.com/2008/11/premio-dardos-award.html

God bless! ♥ ∞

Linda Jennings November 11, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

What a fantastic birthday celebration by your very thoughtful family! Happy Birthday!

Tracy November 11, 2008 at 11:31 PM  

WOW! Happy 4oth birthday! I'm so happy it was so wonderful. You even got to wear a tiara!!!

I found you via Saucy's blog. :)