Friday, November 21, 2008

Good morning!

~*~

In the mornings, I like to vary the ways I wake up my children. It's usually with music or smothering them with kisses. Today this is what I did... hence the music you hear on the blog... blasted REALLY loud!
As you can see it worked for the girl... by the time she reached the bottom of the stairs, she was rockin'!
Now here is the boy under that mass of sheets and blankets.
He wasn't rockin' it... hmmm... I foresee this as a picture of the future teen years.


It's Friday! Have a great and rockin' day from the Cha Cha!

~*~

7 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Anonymous November 21, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

LOL...I was a Counselor in a rehab (Valley View/Redirections) and use to wake them to "Welcome To The Jungle"

MuseSwings November 21, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

We will, we will, rock you! How cool is that! I might just drag myself out of bed a little earlier in the morning with some energizing music. Your kiddies got a really great mom!

ChaChaneen November 21, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

Mary Lou... Perfect song! Love it, thanks for sharing! I'll have to add that to the list!

ChaChaneen November 21, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Museswings~ I'll send a few tunes your way darlin'! Thank you for the kind words! Have a great day!

Lavinia November 21, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

Hi Janeen. Better get in all the kisses you can, now, cuz when they are teens, its gonna be a different story. You'll be lucky to get one kiss a week in!!

Sparky November 21, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

"We will, we will rock you!" I love Queen. Thanks for the smiles and smiles back at ya!!

((Hugs))

Secret Agent Sparky ♥ ∞ tee hee

Tea Time With Melody November 21, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Oh, I am right there with Grant, under the covers trying hard to shut out the loud noise that is trying to creap into my room! And for the record.....I still can't get Nick up, I once told him his car was missing from the driveway and he flew out of bed...hahaha mean yes but hey, there was WORK to do!!!! I did get a "not funny mom" along with some other undecypherable words.