Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I have been tagged by That British Woman!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Hmmm, can't remember.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Salami

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Silly question, of course I would be...

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nope

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS. Yes, I believe I still do

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Now that I have children, nope

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms... childhood memories

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, no, emotionally absolutely! Step-parenting isn't for wimps!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I love everything! I do my part to keep the dairy farmers of America employed

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their character

15. RED OR PINK? PINK

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Obvious answer for a woman... My weight

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Hmmm, no immediate answer comes to mind

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes, it's fun to participate

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Wore black today

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Peanut M&M's

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My Man scooping ice cream and my children laughing

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cha Cha

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Dinner ready in the crockpot when I walk through the door

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Man

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, Gill is a fun blog friend

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Ballroom Dancing

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown/Grey, until I dye it then it should only be brown!!

28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy ending

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? White Christmas

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Tie between Creme Brulee and Cherry Cordial Blizzards at Dairy Queen

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Whoever feels like it

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND. Elvis

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Northanger Abbey... again

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Plain navy blue

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Dancing with the Stars

42. FAVORITE SOUND. Laughter

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? The Island of Barbados

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can draw and write calligraphy but I'm a bit rusty.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? The Good Ol' USA

If you're reading this, you're invited to be tagged! Have fun and I look forward to reading your posts! Have a grea day!

~*~

5 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky November 26, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

Dang ... you caught me! Now I'm tagged. [grin] I like your answers. We're a lot alike except you're nice and I'm not.
If I have time I'll do this to. Places to go, people to annoy ... giggle
Happy Thanksgiving!! ((HUGS)) Sparky ♥ ∞

Lavinia November 26, 2008 at 6:46 PM  

You love ice cream, ah, a blogger after my own heart! I don't believe I've ever seen the cha cha crayon...hmmm...care to post a pic of one? Elvis? Has he left the buidling? ha ha

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

MuseSwings November 26, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

I'll have to come back soon and memorize these. It will probably come in handy later during one of our adventures...
I'll consider myself tagged and do this soon - like maybe Friday when I am zoned out from eating an entire turkey.

MuseSwings November 26, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

Oh - I almost for got to say have a happy cha-cha Thanksgiving!!!

Nana Trish is Living the Dream November 27, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

I pray you are having a great turkey day. I will do the tag later. It looks cute. I always see something in these that helps me relate to my bloggy buddies. I love that crockpot smell too.