Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sweet Caffeine

~*~


Well it's going to be a busy day ~ we're getting ready for my M-I-L's 70th birthday party and I need some sweet caffeine!  Here is the recipe that I make in my blender ~ enjoy!

Janeen's Blended Icy Mocha! 

1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup brewed & cooled Espresso coffee
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa 
(I use dutch cocoa - yummy!)
2 1/2 teaspoons of splenda or sugar
1/2 cup or so of ice

Put all of it in your blender on high speed until thick and frothy.  Drink immediately or put one in a plastic cup and freeze it for later!

~*~

2 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Miss Jean April 24, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

Ooooh, the sounds so good! Have you tried the McD's new frappes? The caramel is AWESOME!!!!!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) April 28, 2010 at 6:10 AM  

I just can't do coffee flavor...ever. eww