Monday, April 5, 2010

The Day After...

~*~

Eggs ~ we've got them, now what to do with them?


My personal favorite... deviled eggs


or Classic Egg Salad Sandwiches


or the Scotch Egg 
(hard boiled egg wrapped in sausage, rolled in bread crumbs and deep fried)


Or a Pita Sandwich made with fresh veggies!


What will you do with yours?

~*~

5 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

R. Quilter April 6, 2010 at 6:24 AM  

I love egg Salad Sandwiches on wonder bread. SB mom showed me how she made hers. You just add a pinch of sugar and salt. She kept her egg salad in a glass jar in the refrigerator.

So I follow her methods to this day. Yummo!

steviewren April 6, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

I never heard of the Scotch egg. Interesting.

I'm not much of an egg fan. Mine would have to be in tuna salad, deviled or in potato salad.

Betsy Brock April 7, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

LOVE deviled eggs! Scotch egg? That actually look pretty yummy!

The Brown Recluse (TBR) April 8, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

wow.... I want a scotch egg! Never heard of such a thing, but it sure looks good. The pita looks good, too.... and the deviled eggs...oh, and that egg salad sandwich!
I didn't boil any eggs this year, so I'm not having any of those good things.

Ann April 8, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

We usually don't have any left over--my ex daughter-in-law has a great recipe for deviled eggs and shes not sharing!!