Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday night once again...

~*~
It's Sunday night once again...

and once again the cookie jar is empty... 

What to do...?
Make cookies... again!

Problem...
My children have SAT testing this week so it is early to bed...

But who can sleep...

With the smell, the aroma

~*~

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Susan April 26, 2010 at 6:29 AM  

chocolate chip cookies are my favorite ! yum!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? April 26, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

hahaha, Janeen! I was rolling at your comment:
Wow! I'm such a klutz though I'd probably program myself to the MOON! ha ha
I didn't look at that way! But you're so right, one can remote control their way right into the television set. It really is creepy that there are those who need to go that far!

I wish your children the best on their SAT's! They'll do just fine under your loving eyes and care, Janeen! :))

The Brown Recluse (TBR) April 28, 2010 at 6:09 AM  

HOw'd the SAT's go? (I wouldn't be able to sleep just thinking about cookies!)