Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Mojo

~*~
I lurve Sundays!  Today is even better because a storm is a brewing outside and I enjoy the rain.  A few Sundays a month, it’s become a regular thing to stop at my new favorite haunt…  
the bread outlet… 
to pick up a few loaves of bread for the freezer every couple of weeks.  But today, my mojo was off… something I couldn’t quite put my finger on… until I saw the clearance rack.  An overflowing rack of 
c-l-e-a-r-a-n-c-e!
There, on the beautiful clearance Hostess rack, next to the Zingers, below the Chocolate Cup Cakes (I should have picked one up for my Man to show him what chocolate cake looks like – tee hee), 
above the Chocolate Ding Dongs, was the source of my mojo... as the music in my mind began to sing with praise, a bright light was coming from the box of powdered sugar mini-donuts. 
This would make a great commercial...
$1 Thousand dollars = Manufacture costs of my donuts
$100 dollars = fuel to deliver my donuts
$1 dollar = my box of clearance donuts
Priceless = my mojo fulfilled
I'm eating one right now, this very second, as I write this…  my fingers are all white, dang now my keyboard is powdery white too.  
~*~

8 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

R. Quilter April 11, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

frozen ding dongs are the BEST!

Ann April 12, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

Your mojo is gonna get you in trouble one of these days!! Chocolate cake, powdered donuts, ding dongs! You'll end up big as me!!

ChaChaneen April 12, 2010 at 6:54 AM  

I only bought the donuts. Ha ha

steviewren April 12, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

I used to go to the bread store all the time when my whole gang lived at home. It was a great help to get bread and treats at such discounted prices. Those powdered donuts are irresistible. Bet you couldn't eat just one.

ChaChaneen April 12, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

You know me tooo well!  I ate 5 of those minis!  Yummy!  Ha ha

Susan April 12, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Ahh ! bargain baked goods !
Very important to be thrifty and buy a car load of treats !

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? April 14, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

Omg, Janeen, can I relate! It's definitely hard to avoid the sweets. Since both my parents are diabetics, have decided some time ago not to indulge as often as I used to. But always have that one bag of chocolates stashed away! A chocoholic? LOL Take me to the nearest 7-step program! ;)

Angela McRae April 14, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

You are a woman after my own heart, girlfriend!