Thursday, April 8, 2010

Chocolate Cake?

~*~

My Man told me that he brought me home a piece of chocolate cake from his class last night at church and with that knowledge I fell sound asleep ~ sweet!    This morning I came downstairs knowing that a hot cup of coffee and chocolate cake awaited me however this is what I saw....

Does this look like chocolate cake to you?  Hmmm?  Well? 
(Tap Tap... this thing on?)

Nooooo!  

I said "Honey, this isn't chocolate cake.  It's yellow cake with chocolate frosting."  
He glanced at my plate and said through a smile, "Well it's really the same thing honey."

I'll let it slide this time but next time.... don't tempt me with chocolate! ha ha

~*~

8 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

steviewren April 8, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

I'm in total agreement!...That is definitely NOT chocolate cake.

I'm having Mexican bean dip, chips, salsa and pecan sandies for breakfast. We are celebrating one birthday and wishing another co-worker goodbye today at work.

The Brown Recluse (TBR) April 8, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

Ah, but that's my favorite right here! yummmm!!

Susan April 8, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

That is not chocolate cake ,but I would eat it just the same! yum!

Betsy Brock April 8, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

Nope...that is NOT chocolate cake! It looks good, but if my heart was set on chocolate, I'd be disappointed! haha. Men!

Angela McRae April 8, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

Wellllll ... at least it *had* chocolate, and it was cake! (He meant well, I'm sure!)

R. Quilter April 8, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Sounds like my gig a low. He can never figure out the difference between a cookie, biscuit and a roll. That must of been very disappointing to not have chocolate cake.

R. Quilter April 8, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Sounds like my gig a low. He can never figure out the difference between a cookie, biscuit and a roll. That must of been very disappointing to not have chocolate cake.

the voice of melody April 9, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Oh no he didn't!!!!! When you tempt a woman with chocolate, nothing else will do! Glad to see I'm not the only chocoholic around, although I have to say I've never had chocolate cake in the morning.... something else to put on my to-do list, thanks my dear!

:)