Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I love ironies!

~*~
Have you seen the movie Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day?
*
I rented it because it had one of my favorite actors in it.. Ciaran Hinds. He has a small supporting role in the film but as you see the character evolve, it packs a big punch in the end. I was pleasantly surprised by the entire cast actually. I don't recommend viewing this as a family film as there are a few risk-ay scenes but if you like a romantic comedies!
*
The movie, well it's full of ironies and I love it when I can recognize them in movies! Heck, I love 'em even when they are in books! I've got this song... If I Didn't Care... stuck in my head now, such a romantic little tune. Enjoy!


~*~

7 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? May 20, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

I've been meaning to rent this film for ages, Janeen! I adore Frances McDormand! I just returned from my Netflix queue so that I wouldn't forget. Thank you for the reminder! :))

steviewren May 20, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

Love, love, love this movie! My daughter gave it to me for Christmas. It makes me grin and giggle uproariously.

Sparky May 21, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

That sounds like a perfectly delicious movie ChaCha! Thanks for recommending it. I'll see if I can find it somewhere. :o)
So glad you're back to blogging again my friend.

Daryl May 22, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

LOVED this movie!

Robin May 22, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

Great movie....

Debby May 22, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

I also liked this movie. Your postcard is great.
debby

Lavinia May 26, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Oh wow, a new Ciaran Hinds movie to love! New as in, I haven't heard of this before. I love him too. Wasn't he the best in Persuasion? I love his bad guy roles too. Did you see him in The Statement?

Anyway, I'm going to hunt this down. Ciaran is tops in my book.