Monday, November 1, 2010

What to do?

~*~


~*~
I made these Chunky Apple Cinnamon muffins tonight
for breakfast tomorrow and as you can see
I slightly over filled the pan.

Perhaps "slightly" is being used loosely here.
Oh my stars, how am I going to get them out of the
pan without making a mess?

UPDATE...


They flipped out intact and no mess!
Amen!
~*~

6 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) November 2, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Yum-YUM! I'm coming to your house for breakfast! But if I'm not there, start without me!

steviewren November 2, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

I would have dug them out and then ate the parts hanging onto the pan in an effort to clean up...lol!

Ann November 2, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

My kids like the "muffies" best anyway!!

Susan November 3, 2010 at 5:08 AM  

this has happened to me ! glad to see a muffin disaster tutorial !

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? November 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

Anyway they come out, my experience is that they taste just as yummy! ;)

Btw, Janeen, recently watched
"Under the Greenwood Tree." It was so beautifully done and endearing! Now, I'm anxious to find the book!

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Halloween! :))

Vic November 13, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

Oh, these would be wonderful for breakfast!