Saturday, November 20, 2010

Weekend Random

~*~

Making my To Do list... A LOT to do this week!



Grocery shopping for our turkey and fixin's 



Over the moon excited about the Royal Engagement



Donating my hankies for the local ladies at our long term care facility



Teaching my girl to bake this cake for our church dessert auction tomorrow
Get the recipe here


~*~


7 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) November 20, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

My mom never taught me to bake or cook...but she is great at both!

I'm excited about the royal engagement, too! I had about given up. Doesn't he look like his Dad? I think Harry is the better looking of the two.

That's quite a collection of hankies!

steviewren November 20, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

That cake looks yummy. I'm a sucker for anything with nuts on it.

Yep, it's about time for another royal wedding. I remember watching the last one on TV.

How generous! But did you at least save a hankie or two for yourself?

Ann November 21, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

Cake of course looks yummy!!
Didn't we hear about the Royal Engagement some time ago? Headlines that said "10 million dollar wedding"?
I am so glad the "technical difficulties were not something that I did!!

R. Quilter November 21, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

Your hankies look like a quilt. The cake looks sinful! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Dawn November 22, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

What a beautiful collection of hankies. I'm sure the ladies will love them!

The turkey "hid and seek" photo is something that would happen at my house except the turkey would be frozen and hubby would be saying something like, "did you look in the toy box?" I'm so disorganized! It would be my kids hiding under the lampshade so they wouldn't have to eat what I cooked!

Ann November 23, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

To the Brown Recluse--I didn't teach my 3 girls to cook, either!! I couldn't keep them in the kitchen long enough!! I'm not a great cook, only what's neccesary for sustence!

Susan November 25, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

The April wedding will be here soon.
I must find just the right hat to wear!