Thursday, November 4, 2010

Have you heard ?

~*~

Have you heard about the Benefit Brow Bar?



Benefit is a brand of cosmetics that specialize in make up for your face. My favorite is their Brow Bar because with my lop-sided brows, it's become my cosmetic quest to have lurvely brows instead. ha

I bet ya' all just looked at my picture to see my brows didn't ya?




My friend Ann, who knows my of my particular 
quest to have brows of perfection, told me about this particular product. 
It comes in Light, Medium and Dark.
One side is a tinted wax to shape your brows 
and the other is a soft powder to fill in with.

I LURVE IT!
~*~

7 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

R. Quilter November 4, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

I do have brows of perfection! But I get some help. :) I love Benefit cosmetics!

Ann November 4, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

I'm so glad you like the product!

KARNA November 4, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

where do you find benefit products i have the worst eyebrows ever

steviewren November 5, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

I need some of that! My brows have fallen out and left me with too few very pale ones. Sometimes they barely show up.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie November 5, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

LOL...I looked...LOL,
Cute post Dear.
Pop on over when you get a chance. To celbrate my return to blogland, and the holidays, I am having a give away. So come and put your name in the old pot.
Take care and May God bless,
XXOO Marie Antionette

MuseSwings November 7, 2010 at 4:35 AM  

I looked - you have great eyebrows. I'll have to check this out, my eyebrows are nearly bald. I have to be careful that I don't look like I 'm wearing magic marker

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? November 15, 2010 at 6:00 AM  

I remember your post in the past about your brows needing some help despite how gorgeous you are, Chacha!

Since I have thin eyebrows, will definitely look into the brow bar.

Looking forward to your Thanksgiving posts, Janeen! It's hard to believe it's next week!

Buona giornata! :))