Monday, November 1, 2010

It's back!

~*~

It's true!  Starbucks has brought back this season
my beloved Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate!


My girl and I recently ran some errands together,
(5 long hours and no complaints of "Are we done yet?")
so I rewarded her with a trip to Starbucks to get some hot cocoa.
As I was looking up at the hot cocoa board, I saw it ...


Then I sighed softly and ordered quickly!

***Warning, do not look at the calories on this. 
Just ENJOY it and move on!***

Now I can't get the drink out of my head! 
I must learn to make it at home!
The hunt begins for a clone recipe!

~*~

{Insert mind blowing, earth shattering, 
heart stopping SHRIEK here} 

2 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) November 1, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

Since I'm trying to be a bit more calorie conscious, I'm glad I don't have a Starbucks around here. Otherwise, I'd have to go try that! It sounds like something I'd love.

Betsy Brock November 1, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

oh yum. ;)