Friday, December 4, 2009

Testing A Bit-O-Honey

~*~
I went to the Dollar Store during my break and saw these in the isle ~ had to have them for a dollar! I lurve Bit-O-Honey!! I just set up my mobile link to my blog, so let's see if this works and will post!?

Sweeeeeeeet - it worked!



~*~

7 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky December 4, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

It worked and now I have a sweet tooth! Shame on you! [giggle] I've developed a real yearning for orange sherbet of late. Our local Kroger carrys a brand made with real oranges. YUM!! :)

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? December 4, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

hahaha, Janeen! I can so relate! I wish Lindt's Lindor white chocolate truffles were $1, or upon second thought perhaps it's good they're not because I'd be eating them nonstop! ;)

Wishing you and your family a wonderful weekend, Janeen! Petra :))

Miss Jean December 4, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Oh, goodness, I love Bit-O-Honeys!!! I have to be careful eating them or they'll pull my crowns right out! Ugh!!! I did that in a theater one time eating Milk Duds.

steviewren December 4, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Looks like it works like a charm. I splurged today and had a Heath Bar. It was good but not as good as Daim candies. Yum, how I love those.

Nana Trish is Living the Dream December 5, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

This looks good. But I'm afraid my teeth would not be so crazy about them. I guess the dentist would like the business. It really reminds me of the old days.

e December 5, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

I remember these! There is nothing better than sneaking in some nostalgic candy into the movie theater :)

*Guilty!----I do!

the voice of melody December 6, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

I don't think I've ever seen those before, it sounds like they're quite a rare treat. Glad you grabbed them. Enjoy! :)