Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years Eve!

~*~

Happy New Years Eve!
I'm thrilled to say goodbye to 2009 and hello 2010!



I pray abundant blessings to my bloggyland friends near and far and look forward to all the new things we will each bring to our blogs to share with one another!

Today has already started out with a memory! My sister Melody and her
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E
Granddaughter came over for a morning visit and ended up joining us for breakfast and hot tea ~ we had a great visit!

~*~

8 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky December 31, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

Hi ChaCha! Abundant blessings to y'all too. I only plan to take a few days rest, then I'm off and running again. :) Can't keep a Southern gal quiet for long! [ha ha]

Your blog is so pretty now. It's a real pleasure dropping by for a visit with so much beauty.

Y'all be careful if you go out tonight. God bless ya pal! :)

The Brown Recluse (TBR) December 31, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

Happy New Year, my new Friend!
~Margaret
PS: I agree with Sparky, your blog is so pretty.

Rebecca December 31, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

And a very Happy New Year to you as well..Yes, fondly bidding farwell to 2009( not the best year for me) and happily ushering in 2010, full of promise and possibility.

Cheers to you and your beautiful family..and that adorable niece of yours...

Betsy Brock December 31, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Love the picture...the party is over and the clean up begins...at 3am...ugh! haha

alittlebitofscrap January 1, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

Happy New Year to you too! I hope it is a wonderful year for you :)

the voice of melody January 1, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

And a happy new year to you too! Hope all your dreams come true. :)

Anonymous January 1, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

I like the picture too. Seems we were in the same boat as Betsy...cleaning the kitchen way too late or should I say early : )
Happy New year to you and your family!

e January 2, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

Happy New Year!!
I just love all the goodies you made on your previous post...yum!