Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

~*~

Happy Thanksgiving!

To all of you who make blogging so much fun, I appreciate your visits, the comments and the friendships we have developed here. We are a lucky circle of friends that span from the coast of Alaska to as far as Australia! I pray for a bounty of blessings to you and your families this weekend.

From my table to yours...


















~*~

15 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Marie Reed November 25, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

They are beautiful! My favorite is the little girl riding the turkey lurkey! I'm jealous! They don't sell turkeys here until Christmas! I'm roastin a chicken though:)

Michael November 25, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

I love that top picture. Yumm. Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? November 25, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

I randomly missed your random post, Janeen! ;)

You must have brightened up the facility with your joy and gifts! Everything looks absolutely delicious and what a thoughtful gift to bring to the open house! Beautiful, Janeen!

Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed and Happy Thanskgiving! :))

The Brown Recluse (TBR) November 25, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving! Being new to your blog, I don't know if you're an artist. Did you draw/paint the pictures?
Thanks for the help on changing my comment header. Worked like a charm!
~Margaret

Betsy Brock November 25, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

I feel the same way! :)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

the voice of melody November 25, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Now that's an inviting table! Hope you and your family have a very happy Thanksgiving. :)

alittlebitofscrap November 25, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Great photos! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Nana Trish is Living the Dream November 26, 2009 at 1:28 AM  

These are a collection of wonderful Thanksgiving cards. I do believe this is one of my most favorite holidays. Get some rest and have a great Turkey day!!

Rebecca November 26, 2009 at 4:32 AM  

And to you as well...Lovely images here...Have a very Happy Thanksgiving....

steviewren November 28, 2009 at 4:53 AM  

I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday! I know I did. It was great to be together with my family. I appreciate them more and more as the years go by.

Anonymous November 28, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

Cha,
Great pictures here! Were you a beautiful queen at one time? Your crown is bright and shiney.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours
The Bach

ChaChaneen November 28, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

Greetings Bach,
I am a child - daughter -  of of the most high God, the King of Kings and his son, Jesus Christ thus the reason for the Cha Cha crown. 

Rebecca November 28, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

How was you celebration?...Did you get lots of great photos? I was in the kitchen all day and unfortunately got none. I shall make up for that next weekend at The Society's tea cup exchange and Christmas Tea..Speaking of Christmas Tea, have you signed up for Mr. Toast's Christmas Tea on the 1st? If not,you must. It will be spectacular, of that, I am sure:)

Happy Saturday......

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere November 29, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

What beautiful postcards!

Hope you had a great weekend!

e November 30, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Love the old fashioned images :)
Looks like you had a nice birthday...I'm a fellow Austen fan as well. "Mr. Darcy Takes A Wife" is a wonderful read by the way.
Toodles!