Thursday, November 5, 2009

Questionnaire...

~*~

I SAW THIS LITTLE QUESTIONNAIRE THE OTHER DAY …

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
~I’m usually drinking coffee but right now a cream scone with lemon curd sounds good.

2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
~My non-spiritual, unemotional answer is a car.

3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
~Beach – Carmel, Monterey or Pacific Grove area along the California coast.

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
~ ALL OF IT!

5. Who do people say you remind them of?
~An old soul… never a celebrity, always… an old soul.

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the family?
~I like to socialize but I hate being gone too many nights in one week.

7. What's your all time favorite movie?
~Somewhere in Time (1980) with Jane Seymour and Christopher Reeves

8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
~I wear Bare Minerals so that makes me a sleeper.

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
~I’d like to learn how to do calligraphy better.

10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
~I usually don't have to read directions... I can usually figure something out by looking at it; household items, computers, tools, gadgets, etc.

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
~He reminded me of Tom Cruise after he got a haircut and shaved.

12. What is something you love to smell?
~Dinner in my crock pot!

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
~I can be bad about returning calls and sending note cards.

14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
~Go shopping!

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
~A loud laughter. Watching reruns of Drew Carey’s “Whose Line is it?” and Carol Burnett shows.

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
~A craft and stationary store.

17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
~Watch an entire movie from start to finish – in one sitting.

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
~Frugal – use lots of coupons.

19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
~Nancy Drew

20. Would you want to be famous?
~I think being truly famous would be much more of a burden than a blessing. But being a little famous would probably give you a lot of the perks without the pain of being a spectacle everywhere you go

WHAT ARE SOME OR ALL OF YOUR ANSWERS?
~*~

8 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Saucy November 5, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

We have SO MUCH in common, but not the Nancy Drew part. I'm a Becky Sharp gal, or Laura Ingalls. But coupons, in a craft or stationary store? Sign me up!!

Cassandra Frear November 6, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

1. Coffee with soy milk plus bread or rolls. Yum.

2. my vitamins

3. beach (I think), NEVER a farm.

4. Clearing out the shower drain. Is there anything in this world more disgusting?

5. I always remind people someone familiar, but they aren't sure who. My husband says I am Anne from Jane Austen's Persuasion.

6. I like socializing with one or two friends, but I need my solitude, too.

7. Hard for me to choose. There are many I like. Maybe I could pick my top 25?

8. I try to take it off, and I regret it if I don't.

9. I'd like to become a published author who makes a difference in the lives of my readers.

10. Finding things that are lost.

11. He's wonderful to talk with.

12. Fresh air, wood smoke, and coffee.

13. High standards.

14. Pray. Money makes me nervous.

15. I laugh aloud, but I have several laughs -- belly laugh, little laugh, snort, laughing with tears running down my face and gasping for breath.

16. I love stationery, journals, calendars, all things papery and dreamy.

17. I'd create a garden and have tea parties and chamber music in it.

18. frugal, very.

19. Jesus ( Is that cheating? He really is my favorite)

20. I guess being a published author could count as being famous, although I don't care for attention in general. What I want is meaningful relationships, valuable work, and a life that matters.

the voice of melody November 7, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

How fun! Lots of things I learned about you and some that we have in common like watching a movie from beginning to end, but of course you had me at cream scone and lemon curd:! :)

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? November 8, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

Hahaha, sometimes I'll fall asleep with my makeup on because of all of that housework! ;)

Would love to sit and eat scones and sip tea with you while watching Soomewhere in Time! One day, maybe, Janeen! :))

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! xo

Rebecca November 8, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

This is a lot of fun and we certainly have some things in common. Do you mind if I copy and paste these questions with my answers in a blog entry at the Tea Society blog, with a link to your post?

ChaChaneen November 8, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

Sure you can post the questionnaire! Can't wait to see your answers! Fun fun!

Rebecca November 9, 2009 at 2:50 AM  

Thanks! Mine are posted now:-)

This was fun:-)

steviewren November 10, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Nancy Drew is my favorite too!