Thursday, February 19, 2009

PFF FRIDAY!

~*~
It's Postcard Friendship Friday!
Visit our beautiful host, Marie at Cpaphil Vintage Postcards

My co-worker has this exact sign at her desk and today it was soooo appropriate at our office! Little people.... you gotta love 'em when they are on strike!
By the way, the roof repair crew came today so I'm looking forward to a dry weekend while it storms all around me. And.... a good night sleep without my son's little toes squirming up against me. Why is that? Not his Daddy... nooooo Daddy sleeps like a baby undisturbed by the little love. Mommy get's all the attention of flay-ling arms and dream giggles in the ear at
o-dark-thirty in the morning.

Have a great Friday!
~*~

10 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Lavinia February 19, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

O-dark thirty? I love that!!! Here's to dry ceilings, warm beds, and sealed rooves!!!

Marie Reed February 20, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

THAT is soo cute! Although I would like to be an unattended child myself right now. I need a steamy creamy expresso desperately. And who can pass up a cute puppy!

Marie Reed February 20, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

PS. Your roof guy is coming today and my heater guy should be on his way as well. I miss hot water! I want a shower!

steviewren February 20, 2009 at 5:18 AM  

Happy Postcard Friday! And happy roof repair day too. Hope you got some sleep.

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie February 20, 2009 at 5:45 AM  

I'm glad your roof is being repaired,Don't want all those little toes to get wet.Hugs Marie Antionette

Anonymous February 20, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

What a great sign! Happy PFF!

MuseSwings February 20, 2009 at 6:19 AM  

That is a great sign with a dire warning to parents! Glad to hear about your roof. Too bad they won't just fix it out of the goodness of their hearts and skip the bill.Every time I come by and hear about your roof my mind starts singing the folk song with the line "My roof's got a hole in it and I might drown."

Linda February 20, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

LOVE IT!! Thank you for sharing. Please keep us updated on the roof. Blessings

twinkle teaches February 20, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

That is such a funny sign! :)

Anonymous February 21, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Hey Girl! Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I love the puppy sign. That's too cute.