Friday, January 9, 2009

Tess Reminder....


~*~


Reminder that this Sunday, January 11
Masterpiece Classic of PBS will be showing Episode 2 of

Tess of the d'Urbervilles


Did you miss the first Episode? For a limited time you can watch it online here!

~

And if you enjoy these types of movies:


Wuthering Heights will begin Sunday, January 18 & 25

Sense and Sensibility will begin February 1 & 8

Then... after that the Charles Dickens' series will begin...

so many movies... so little time.
Enjoy!

~*~

7 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Anonymous January 10, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

I love these kinds of shows, but my husband wouldn't watch them. He thinks they're boring.

alittlebitofscrap January 10, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

I have definitely not forgotten. I've got it set to record, Yay!

Rebecca January 12, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

I watched and am still weepy today!....I had forgotten how emotionally wrenching this story is.

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

Oh thanks for the reminder

Nana Trish is Living the Dream January 13, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

I love these type movies. I must remember to watch Sunday night. Thanks for reminding me.

Sparky January 14, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

These period pieces are so much fun! Thanks for the reminder. :o) ♥ ∞

Marie Reed January 17, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

sniff sniff.. they only stream the show to people with USA ip addresses..booohoooo! I just have to live it vicariously through your blog!