Saturday, January 3, 2009

Masterpiece Reminder...

~*~
Sunday, January 4, 2009 Episode 1
& Sunday, January 11, 2009 Episode 2
Masterpiece Classic of PBS
will be showing
Tess of the d'Urbervilles
*
This is already getting good reviews, I can't wait!
~*~

9 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky January 3, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

Oh yeah!! Thanks for the reminder. That should be an excellent show. You know where we'll all be Sunday evening. Glued to our TV's watching Masterpiece Theatre! :o)
Sparky ♥ ∞

Tea Time With Melody January 3, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

I can't wait to watch this. I forgot about it so thanks for reminding me. Are you going to tape it? Also, my "package" should be delivered on Monday.

Aunt Ruthie January 4, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Happy New Year to you! Thank you so much for my award! I am so glad you like my blog, your comments were as sweet as pie! blessings to you and yours!
Hugs, Ruthann
Warm Pie, Happy Home
P.S. This looks like a great movie, hope it comes to my small town!

MuseSwings January 4, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

Thankyou! I'll get it recorded for later viewing. There's probably football something ona the tube tonight.

Saucy January 4, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

I can't wait for this one! Thanks for listing the times, that was a good idea!

alittlebitofscrap January 5, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

OH, I watched this last night. It was so good! Makes me want to read the book again! and I'm keeping it on my DVR for "one of those days." :)

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? January 5, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

If I hadn't come, I would have missed the
opportunity to see it! Thank you for sharing!
Happy New Year, Janeen!

Gill - That British Woman January 6, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

I missed it, I read about it and then forgot about it!!!

I am mentioning your blog on a post I am doing on Friday (9th) on my blog.

Gill in Canada

Rebecca January 6, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

Pooh! I missed the first episode. We were watching an episode of Monarch of the Glen and I completely forgot that it was on. I'll have to watch for this on Netflix. My mother loved it.