Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blogger problems?

~*~
Hi there! I've just posted this question to Blogger Help and waiting for a response but I'm asking you all too...

I've been unable to leave comments when visiting blogs when the comments are embedded into the post page. For example, I'm able to leave comments in a pop up window, like I've switched to just now but when the comments are embedded as part of the post, it is just a blank white square. Is it just me? Thank you!!

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

MuseSwings January 22, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

Bummer! I haven't run into that problem., although I have had other kinds of problems with leaving comments.

Anonymous January 23, 2009 at 5:10 AM  

I have not encoutered an imbedded comments page yet...most all have the pop up or seperate page.

I do know that if you catch them before the weekend the Blogger Help people are usually pretty good at pinpointing a problem.

Blessin's♥

Sparky January 23, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Hi ChaCha,
I haven't had any problems either but I did turn this feature off because a person commenting can't click the "e-mail me with responses" feature when it's embedded. I like hearing from other folks when I leave a comment and I figure that others do too.
Hope everyone is well and happy in your home. Is it Spring yet?? LOL ♥ ∞