Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tag~ I copied it!


~*~
My lovely bloggy friend, Nana Trish at Nana's Living the Dream tagged readers to Name Five Things. I'd like to play along, so here goes:

(Above pic is of PEI)

1) Name five things in your purse:

6 different pens (Calligraphy, Bold Tip in Blue Ink, etc), a large candy cane, my scripture verse card that I'm trying to memorize, my cellphone, my list for the Dollar store.



2) Name five things in your work room:

art supplies, books, photos, box of dishes, left over Christmas items that didn't get packed


3) Name five things you have always wanted to do:

Go to Prince Edward Island in Canada, visit the United States East Coast to see the colors of the Fall season, go on the Jane Austen tour in England, go to Sweden to visit long lost family that probably still live there, go to Bosnia to see my friend Nijaza. (I see a traveling theme here)


4) Name five things you're interested in:

READING, cooking/baking, architecture, afternoon/high tea, calligraphy


5) Five Blogs to pass this on to:

I'll make this easy... I invite you to play if your reading this! Let me know so I can visit your blog!


~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Marie Reed January 25, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Oh wow your come from Swedish stock too:) My Mom's last name is Lindquist!

MuseSwings January 25, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

Lovely list - READING - I see where that might just be a favorite!

KARNA January 25, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

What is PEI (the picture) its gorgeous!!!

ChaChaneen January 25, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

PEI stands for Prince Edward Island, the back drop for one of my favorite book series.... Anne of Green Gables! everytime I watch the movie I want to be there!