Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oy Vey to $50!

~*~



Why the Oy Vey?
Well on Monday when I started the Christmas Tour my video monitor went completely blank!
Can we say P-A-N-I-C?


Well long story short... I paid $50.00 to Tech Support to learn that my monitor cable was loose and when I snug it in all cozy like, the monitor came back to life. Ya' all this burns my biscuits! Oh Vey! I tell you I tried everything to figure out what the problem was! Didn't even occur to me to check the cables.... I mean the computer has been in the same spot for 6 years probably. That cable isn't moving anywhere~ right? Well then I forgot about gravity! Yeah, good old gravity does pull on things. For example, the bags under my eyes this morning are pulling! Oh well, at least that is all it was right?


I finally finished the tour though, took me nearly 4 days but I got through all the blogs. That was so much fun, I enjoy meeting all the new people! Big thank you to Cynthia at Muse Swings who hosted superbly!
~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

KARNA December 20, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

I just do not even believe you have bags under those pretty eyes of yours! :)

MuseSwings December 20, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

The plug. Your computer just wanted to take a nap. That has happened to me too! You finished the tour! Good for you! It was fun, wasn't it?

soulbrush December 20, 2008 at 11:50 PM  

ha ha what a great bottle of oy vey!! i will be back in london on tuesday, have missed you all, hugs.

Tea Time With Melody December 22, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

I had something smart ass to say but then my mind just went blank....hahaha