Sunday, December 14, 2008

Do you know your Christmas Carols?

Looking at the pictures below, name the Christmas Carols represented in the illustrations:
CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE FOR EASY VIEWING

Now don't cheat just yet...
Scroll down for the correct answers
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Answers
1. Jingle Bells
2. Walking in a Winter Wonderland
3. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
4. Joy to the World
5. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
6. O' Come All Ye Faithful
7. I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
8. Oh, Christmas Tree
9. What Child is This?
10. We Three Kings
11. Deck the Halls
12. I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In
13. O' Holy Night
14. Noel
15. Away In a Manger
16. The Twelve Days of Christmas
17. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
18. All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
19. Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
20. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
21. Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
22. Silent Night
23. O' Little Town of Bethlehem
24. Silver Bells

1 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky December 15, 2008 at 6:03 AM  

That was fun! I did pretty good. I got most of them. ♥ ∞