Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Best Blog Award!

~*~

Cynthia at Muse Swings bestowed this fun and adorable award among 15 blog worthy places to visit and I'm honored to be among them. She is a gifted writer and her mind is so quick-witted that I think she would be a hoot to have over for Afternoon Tea if Jane Austen could be there too. I could sit and watch the two of them banter back and forth while writing down their quotes 90 mph!

I too am happy to bestow this award on 15 (16 for me) of my bloggy buddies and others whom don't know me but I frequent their blogs just the same for the simple reason that each of their blogs are a pure delight and I just keep going back for more!


An Evening At Almacks Reviews of Regency Era novels/ short story books
Austenprose All things Jane Austen
bloggedy blog blog A gifted Canadian who is generous in sharing her ideas for fun
Buttercream Cottage She has 2 blogs, yes TWO of them with the other full of recipes-love it
Friendship Tea The name says it all
Jane Austen Today Again, all things Jane Austen ~ very fun site
Jane Austen World Again, all things Jane Austen ~ more fun
Ladies Historical Tea Society I just love visiting here, I learn so much and she is delightful
My Thoughts Exactly This is my secret agent buddy
Nana is Living The Dream Lovely lady, seriously, she is so sweet she would give you a cavity!
Sassy Lass Long time friend who is new to the blog world, stop by and introduce yourself
Tea Time With Melody This is my sisters blog, she is even funnier than me!
Tea With Friends I love seeing what new thing she will feature each day
The Birdbath Chronicles Lady Lavinia~ she has the best pictures and a beautiful neighborhood
Voila! Vintage Postcards Again, the name says it all! Such a nice lady!
Warm Pie, Happy Home Sigh, I wish I had her log cabin home in Missouri

Congratulations to you all and again, it's been a pleasure visiting you this year!

~*~

9 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Anonymous December 30, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

Thank you so much...doing the happy dance here!

KARNA December 30, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

Chacha thank you for the award!!!! I'll be visiting all the other bloggers sites today!!!

Sparky December 30, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

Congrats on the award!

And ... OMGoodness! Should I say "arf, arf" in return? ha ha! This is definately a scratch behind the ears and a pat on the head. Thank you so much! I am deeply honored to accept the award. Thank you for thinking of me. :o)

I hope y'all have a very Happy New Year! Be Blogging With Ya!
Sparky ♥ ∞

Angela McRae December 30, 2008 at 12:44 PM  

What an honor! Thank you so much Janeen! I'll try to live up to your kind comments in the new year!

Rebecca December 31, 2008 at 6:31 AM  

Oh, thank you so much! What a nice way to start off the New Year-with a lovely award and such kind comments. ;^)

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? December 31, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

Congratulations, Janeen! Wanted to wish you and yours a very healthy and happy New Year!

Linda Jennings January 1, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Thanks so much Janeen. I appreciate this award. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Tea Time With Melody January 1, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

Thank you, Thank you. It's always nice to know you care....:) It's because of you I am blogging in the first place!

Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

Thank you for honoring my blog Austenprose Janeen.

Cheers, Laurel Ann