Friday, October 1, 2010

Starting my wish list

~*~

I'm starting to make my 
Birthday / Christmas wish list... 

This is first on my list...


Marjorie Johnson's 
The Road to Blue Ribbon Baking

Second on the list is this...


America's Best
Blue Ribbon Winners
State Fair Recipes


~ What's on your wish list?~

~*~

5 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

R. Quilter October 1, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

My wish list - humm. For my Dad to get saved.

steviewren October 3, 2010 at 6:43 AM  

A bulletin board to hang over my work table, so I can pin up little bits of inspiration.

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? October 5, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

Isn't unbelievable how soon the holidays will be upon us, Janeen? And when is your birthday? I'm sure we celebrated last year, but forgetful me, I didn't note it!

I hope you receive all you wish for! I can only imagine the sumptuous recipes in the cookbooks and how much love you'll be adding to them!

As for me? Hmmmm... LOL There's a few things...esp. great movies! ;)

Hope you and your family are having a wonderful week! xo

Sandra October 7, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

I haven't heard of either of these cookbooks, but I have also added them to my wish list. The only things I have on there now are: DVDs of Time Changer and Sheffey and the other seasons of the Waltons that I don't have. Now I have something added besided movies!

Susan October 8, 2010 at 5:44 AM  

I love cookbooks and have way too many ! Those cookbooks look like real winners !