Saturday, October 16, 2010

A New Favorite

~*~

I've found a new favorite movie from the BBC...








I like this adaption for  
romance from a classic novel.  

~*~

7 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie October 16, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

Hello Jannen!!!
It was so nice to hear from you.As you know I have not been blogging much of late.But its so greatto hear from my blogging friends.
I love these kind of romance classics. I just got finished reading one og my regency novels a few minutes ago.LOL... Love them.
My witch is already on etsy along with another type of witch doll.No bids sales yat, but I do believe with the way things are right now ...sales will be slow. I still enjoyed making them.
I am going to do a new post very soon Janeen,I'm going to have a give away Dec 1 so make sure you pop over.
You take care dear,
XXOO Marie Antionette

Betsy Brock October 16, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

I love these period movies...the scenery and costumes...lovely!

steviewren October 17, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

I saw that one and loved it. Have you seen From Larkrise to Candleford? It is a BBC series. I'm sure you'd love it too.

ChaChaneen October 17, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

Stevie... I got found the Larkrise series on Netflix! Yahoo!! Thanks for sharing it with me, I can't wait to watch them now!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? October 19, 2010 at 6:50 AM  

Isn't Netflix the greatest, Janeen?! I've been with them from the beginning and have yet to see this film--there are so many brilliant films that aren't in the mainstream! I'm placing this film in my queue right now! Will let you know how much I loved it! ;)

ChaChaneen October 19, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

Lol. I lurve netflix too! This adaption focus's more on the romance between the 2 main characters and deviates a wee but from the novel but I lurved it. Especially the lake scene.... sigh.... Lol. Enjoy!

Sandra October 21, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

Me and my girls will LOVE watching these! Thanks for posting about it because I've never heard of it.