Monday, October 25, 2010

I lurve YouTube!

~*~

There are days that I just lurve living in 
this time of technology to enjoy things
such as this....

I was surfing YouTube last night looking for
a memory and I so excited to find this one because 
it reminds me of when we saw Kent & Candy Christmas at a local church when I was pregnant with my girl.  
He personally prayed over us and she 
sang many gospel songs for everyone.

This particular song just slays me every time.
Enjoy!
~*~

3 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) October 25, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Love, Love, Love this song! and Candy Hemphill Christmas, too.
I pretty much love anything Bill Gaither puts his hands on.

R. Quilter October 25, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

This song is true. Thanks for sharing it.

steviewren October 26, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Beautiful song!