Friday, June 26, 2009

For Gina...

~*~
For Gina, who asked...
"Janeen, what's up? No new posts?"


You're right... let me share my list of this weeks "To D0 List" with you...

1. My Niece Jackie who is my sister Melody's daughter, is getting married this fall and this weekend kicks off the first of her bridal showers, so I'm busy with that.

2. I am creating the games for the party

3. I made 2 batches of cookie dough last night that's chilling in the frig.

4. Tonight I am baking those cookies.

5. Tomorrow I am frosting those cookies so they can dry and be ready to bag in the evening.

6. Tonight I am finishing the assembly of the party favors.

7. This morning I made my children's ham sandwiches on hot dogs buns because I have no bread, therefore I need to go to the store to buy bread and other groceries.

8. Last week I started my Fresh Brewed Life Summer Book Club at church so there was a WHOLE lot of stuff to do in preparation for that; create folders, discussion materials, go to the Dollar Store and buy all the paper products needed, yada yada yada. God is good as it went great!

9. Brewed a pot of Mango Flavored tea but couldn't enjoy it because something else had to be done. So minutes ago I put it in a carry thermos to have ICED TEA in this HOT California weather!

10. Took the kids to the library to get their accounts straightened out, they both walked away with arm loads of books.

11. Tomorrow morning, I'm off to Melody's house to help set up her house for the party.

12. Call ladies who didn't make it to the book club last night and tell them I missed their smiling face and hope they didn't change their minds but understand completely if they did. Overall, I want them to know their sweet self's were missed by the group!

13. Need to get gas in my car.

14. Still trying to schedule a date with the PG girls... need a Rita, some chips and girlfriend time!

15. Get up at o-dark-thirty, make some coffee, grab my journal for the book club, go outside on the patio in the cool of the morning, light a candle and spend some uninterrupted time with my Jesus!

So that's what I have been and will be doing this week! I miss ya all but the great thing about bloggin' is that everybody is busy and no one takes it personal if you haven't been by in a week or so to comment. It's all good!

~*~

9 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

alittlebitofscrap June 26, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

One busy lady! I feel ya :)

Sparky June 26, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

You indeed has been busy but at least it's a fun busy. Not lounging around in hospitals and doctors offices as I've done for the past 2 weeks. [sigh] Got any extra cookies? I'm hungry. [giggle] :o)

Nana Trish is Living the Dream June 27, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

It does sound like you are super busy. I was going to just rest all weekend except for church and we have been on the go all day. Now we're getting ready to go get me a new phone upgrade. Thanks for dropping by blog. The food was absolutely out of this world. Yum Yum.

T@iy@ June 27, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Well, you have definitely been busy. I hate to admit this, but I didn't notice you were missing! Sorry... we've been busy around here, too. And I am a few hundred blogs behind in my blog reading... :D Have fun!

Kat Mortensen June 30, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

You are certainly a busy girl! Relax and enjoy the festivities - we'll be here when you get back!

Kat

Gina B July 1, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Ha Ha Thanks girl for the update! I think that was a funny title. I do like to check in with you to see what you have been up to! LOL I hope the shower went well..Gina

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? July 1, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

LOL Janeen, I'm reading your itinerary with the tempo of In The Mood and picture you swinging along with everything you're doing. It would make quite a mini-script! ;)
Hope you can kick up your heels and relax and enjoy! Wishing you and your family a Happy 4th! :))

steviewren July 1, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

That's summer for ya. You think you're going to have tons of time to lounge around and enjoy yourself and before you know it your life is filled to the brim. Enjoy! Hope we see you soon.

twinkle teaches July 1, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

Okay you are busy!!! Have a happy 4th! :)
tina