Friday, April 24, 2009

Resting.. until Spa Day!

~*~
I'm just enjoying some unplugged rest and relaxation from bloggin'...
isn't it amazing how it is a time vacuum?! ha ha
I'll be back next week though to join in Muse-Swings Spa Day!


Have a great weekend!
~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

alittlebitofscrap April 24, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

A Spa Day! I need one of those!!

MuseSwings April 24, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you in France on Tuesday!

Sparky April 25, 2009 at 4:27 AM  

Excellent idea. And you could have a rocker album "Chachaneen, Unplugged". [giggle] I've been 'unplugging' a lot too and doing yard work. It's so wonderful not to hurt anymore, in my neck anyway. :o) See ya next week pal!
Secret Agent Sparky The Spark [lol]

Linda April 25, 2009 at 4:47 AM  

Yeah, Secert Agent Sparky is on duty, lol. (she better be, as we sure don't want anyone messing with haircolor or whatever, lol.)☺

Been missing you-seeing you blog, hope is all well. See you next week at the Spa.