Sunday, April 12, 2009

I know that I know!

~*~
Do you know that you know,
that you KNOW,
THAT YOU KNOW...



...where you'll spend eternity?

Happy Easter to you and your family today!

~*~

6 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky April 12, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Beautiful art work!
My favorite song today is He Lives: "I serve a risen Saviour, He's in the world today. I know that He is living, no matter what men say ..." Amen!
Happy Easter. :o)

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie April 13, 2009 at 5:33 AM  

Hello Hon,What a pretty cross.Hope you had a most wonderful Easter.
It seems we like the same music...LOL
XXOO Marie Antionette

claude April 14, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

What a wonderful cross !

steviewren April 14, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

Yes, I do know that I know. So glad you do too!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? April 14, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Hope you and your family had a beautiful Easter, Janeen!

One of the most beautiful crosses, I've ever seen!

For Vienne April 14, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

Happy Resurrection Day to you too....ALL year long!!
Thank you so much for the sweet birthday 'song'! Yes, it was a treat to have my Mama here...she is also an hour and half away and one of my closest friends. We try to see each other as often as possible. She is WAY cool!
Blessings to you and the family!