Friday, April 10, 2009

Oasis from a friend

~*~
Oasis (flavor name) from a friend...


Jenifer, Hi Gorgeous!

I just wanted to tell you that I am enjoying my last cup of tea that you gave me (I have my little piles and one had your name on it) and when I open the bag/ container I try to use it as a way to remember to pray for the person who blessed me with it. So as I enjoy my "little cuppa" on this cool evening as I watch my kids color their eggs for Sunday, I pray that you and your Man are BLESSED this holiday weekend and that your back continues to heal by the hand of the great Physican, our living God!


Blessings, Janeen

~*~

7 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

MuseSwings April 10, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

How very nice! A little cuppa sounds good about now, but it's past my bed time.

Saucy April 10, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

That tea is beyond delicious! I've been coveting my own pot and assorted pack for a long while. You lucky gal!

Linda April 11, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

Happy Easter and sending prayers. Blessings

Sparky April 11, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

That sounds delicious! Have a cuppa for me.
Happy Easter pal! :o)

Nana Trish is Living the Dream April 11, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Sounds so yummy and peaceful.

Marie Reed April 11, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

What a wonderful thank you to Jenifer!

Betsy Brock April 11, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

Hi Janeen! Hey..thanks so much for coming over to my blog and saying hello! Yes, I do believe I recognize your profile 'crown' as being a regular at the same sites I visit!

Love the fancy tea bag in your picture! And the name says it all...ahh...I want a cup of that right now! :)