Monday, December 8, 2008

Award by Proxi!

~*~


Thank you! Thank you! Taking a bow.... thanks to a generous friend, Nana Trish, at Nana's Living the Dream. If you don't know Nana Trish already, I invite you to stop by and introduce yourself to this lovely lady! She could use your prayers too because she has a broken foot! OUCH! No fun, I broke a toe once and I thought that was bad ~ can't imagine a foot! Lift her up would you please? Nana Trish and I, well we've been on a couple of blogging adventures together thanks to mutual blogging friends who come up with fun escapes to spend the day. It's a riot! Who knew spending 10 hours blogging could be so much fun! ha ha


This is the special "Proximidade" award. This award is a fine one because it focuses not on the glory and fanfare of blogging, but in the PROXIMITY to one another through this on-line world (kind of a Six Degrees of Separation sort of thing).

"Blogs who receive this award are 'exceedingly charming' say its authors. This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. T hey are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!


Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


I TOO am proud to pass this award to:


1) Melody at Tea Time with Melody
2) Lavinia at Bird Bath Chronicles
3) Cynthia at Muse Swings
4) Sparky at My Thoughts Exactly
5) Rebecca at Ladies Historical Tea Society
6) Karen at Sassy Lass
7) Gill at That British Woman
8) Petra Michelle at PetraMichelle/Whose Roll Is It Anyway

Thanks again Nana Trish! Have a great day!

~*~

8 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

nanatrish December 8, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

I'm so glad you like your award. You certainly deserve it. I always love your posts. You are the Cha Cha Chickie! Yes, I have loved our adventures together. It looks like we have an upcoming Christmas tour!

MuseSwings December 9, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

Thank you! Thank you for the award! I just happened to stop by to tell you the CinB invitation is on today's post!

KARNA December 9, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

THANK you for the award; it is my very first one ever!!! You and your blog rock!

Sparky December 9, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

OMGoodness, OMGoodness, OMGoodness ... I am soo honored! Thank you so much.
Congrats on you're getting the award too!
((Hugs)) ♥ ∞

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? December 10, 2008 at 6:16 AM  

Grazie, Janeen! Funny. When I first started blogging in May, I didn't know there was such a thing as awards. Just wanted to do what I love
doing. So I get and very much appreciate this unique award! Thank you, again, Janeen!
Buona giornata! :))

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? December 10, 2008 at 6:24 AM  

By the way, Janeen, who are the authors so I can mention them in my blog?

Tea Time With Melody December 11, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

Thank you, thank you! I love getting awards. hehe. This one is very unique too. I'll post it this weekend. :)

Rebecca December 16, 2008 at 7:00 AM  

Thank you so much! What a very nice award and like Melody said, very unique. I'll post it this week.:-D