Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas in Bloggyland Tour

~*~

Knock, Knock!
~*~
Hello my dear friends, do come in! Please, let me take your coat.
Wow, there are so many of us today on the tour! Isn't it amazing how a little fun can grow into yet another FUN adventure and along the way you meet new friends! A loud applause goes to Cynthia at Muse Swings for her continued leadership in hosting.
~*~
I decided to do something a little different today so that we can get through all these posts before o'dark-thirty tonight. I will keep this short and simple...
~*~
Take a seat next to the fire here and enjoy with me
my FAVORITE scene from the movie "ELF"



I hear sounds of laughter! It's been a good day! I encourage you to make your way through the tour today and share your comments abundantly!

~*~

26 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Anonymous December 15, 2008 at 4:09 AM  

LOVE ELF!!!!!!
'Smiling's my favorite!' Lol!
Merry Christmas In Bloggyland!

Shelley December 15, 2008 at 4:12 AM  

One of my favorites! Thank you for providing some laughter today!!

Barely Domestic Mama December 15, 2008 at 5:00 AM  

Thanks for that. :) I am not a big fan of Will Ferrell but I did eventually fall in love with this movie.

I stopped by from the Christmas in Bloggyland Tour.

Nan December 15, 2008 at 5:44 AM  

I love that song, and I'd completely forgotten that scene! Thanks for the tour.

Unknown December 15, 2008 at 5:49 AM  

I love that movie!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? December 15, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

hahaha! Am so glad you posted that clip! Have posted many others, but not this one. Cha cha cha! :))

Sparky December 15, 2008 at 6:24 AM  

I was laughing so hard it took me awhile to leave a post!!!!! Sweetie had to watch too and he's still laughing. I love that song (she has a pretty voice, doesn't she!?) The shower lady needs ChaCha Security, wouldn't you say?? HA HA Thanks for the tickle. I needed that to get going this morning.

Great tour addition! Merry Christmas!! ♥ ∞

MuseSwings December 15, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

Bwahahaha! Love that scene. The Mister had to convince me to watch Elf because I don't care for Will Farrel - but the movie is just a riot!
Thanks for the laugh! I hope you don't mind - I snagged a few ornaments off your tree. Needed some blue ones for mine.

steviewren December 15, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

I love Elf. It is destined to be a Christmas classic just like a Christmas Story and It's A Wonderful Life.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Anonymous December 15, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

The Bloggyland Christmas Tour brought me here and I'm sure I'll be back.

I'm there with the other commentors that aren't fans of Will Farrell but enjoy Elf.

Kat Mortensen December 15, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

Just watched this the other night with my mom and my husband. We all really needed a good laugh since my dad passed away quite recently. It was great to see my mom giggling and I just lost it with the big burp scene.

Thanks for this!

Kat

Call Me Cate December 15, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

I haven't seen Elf but that was funny. Just passing through on the tour...

Anonymous December 15, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

I love that movie. I have a new blog. The other is deleted.

KARNA December 15, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

Elf was on TV last week I think...caught a few moments of it and thanks for this today. Happy to stop by your tour! :) K

Tara Bennett December 15, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

I never tire of watching that scene from Elf. So stinkin cute! Merry Christmas!

Expressions By Devin December 15, 2008 at 12:35 PM  

That part of elf is my favorite too.
Just passing by from the tour!!!

larkswing December 15, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Funny Funny Funny!

Merry Christmas - sorry I was running late for the tour when you stopped by!

Margaret Ann December 15, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

Hilarious! Thanks I needed a bit of a break from all the scurrying around...I hear my sleigh bells a rining..best be movin on! Merry Christmas!

Devoted December 15, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

LOL! How funny...I totally forgot about that movie.

Nana Trish is Living the Dream December 15, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

Very cute! Cha Cha, thanks for joining in with the fun.

Anna Lefler December 15, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

Fabulous! Thanks for sharing that!

Just stopping in from the Christmas in Bloggyland Tour - thanks for having us!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

:^) Anna

LarryG December 16, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

cha cha cha! i really love that sparkling crown on your profile pic! - my blog headline is my tribute to the season of "peace on earth"
thanks for stopping in.

Alex and Alicia December 16, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

Thanks for stopping by to see us in Vermont! :) I'm very sorry to hear about the computer problems - and the lost $50 on tech support! I hope the tour has cheered you up after all of that. And better late than never, right?

I LOVE the clip you included from Elf. That whole movie is absolutely hilarious. I cannot stop myself from cracking up the whole way through. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

We hope you'll stop back and see us from time to time in Vermont. The blog should get a bit more exciting in the few weeks (Alex and I will actually be able to do things, since he's coming home - yay!)

Merry Christmas to you and your family, and the happiest of holidays :)

Alicia

Anonymous December 16, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

Welcome back! I did the same thing and it was a cable before too LOL.I just added you to my followed blogs. Keep in touch.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential December 17, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

Thank you for the funny, Best to you and yours this Holiday. Thank you also for stopping by my blog.

Marie Reed December 21, 2008 at 1:34 AM  

I NEED to see that delightful movie! I'll have to pick it up on DVD today!