Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dancing into the New Year

~*~

Look what I got today for a steal at the grocery store! I had been wanting one of these but wasn't going to pay the big bucks for it. Dancing with the Stars is one of my favorite shows and this is a really great and fun way to exercise... dancing! And you know dancing is known for burning the calories! Bring it on baby!
*
It's a long way from the old Jane Fonda video's of the 80's, even though her's still do the trick. The quality of the DVD is very good, like I'm watching digital HD or better and the music is fun. It teaches the steps for the Cha-Cha ( you KNOW I love that ), the Samba, the Paso Doble and the Jive. You DON'T need a partner either as all the steps are meant to be done by yourself. There is a warm-up and a cool down session as well. And..... once you learn the steps there is the option to play the dance segments with or without the instructions.
*
This all might come in handy too when my niece Jackie, gets married in October. I'll be trim and slim & hopefully my arms will be toned too so they won't be doing the Cha-Cha by themselves! ha ha
~*~

1 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

MuseSwings December 29, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

An award awaits you, my dear bloggyfriend!