Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Questionnaire

~*~

Christmas Questionnaire:


1. Fresh Tree/Fake Tree? Fresh! Who doesn’t love the smell of fresh pine?

2. Favorite Ornament- A GINORMUS bling of a diamond ring! (plastic of course- ha ha)

3. Favorite Christmas Song- Hands down, All I Want For Christmas is You, by Mariah Carey. Mariah Carey’s Merry Christmas Album is seriously musically the best rockin' holiday CD of my time. And how cute was she in that little Santa outfit on the cover? When I hear it while I'm shopping I'm instantly singing along.

4. Favorite Tradition- Hands down, starting my own traditions! Now don't get me wrong people, but when some traditions become obligations, they ain't traditions anymore. No fun, no fun at all. Oh yes, I was happier than a bee in a hive when I turned 18, moved out on my own and financially supported myself to say... No Thank You; Nope - don't want to; it will start when I get there and end when I leave; etc!

5. Favorite Gift Ever Received- The gift I remember being most excited about was a set of metal kitchen appliances - a stove and refrigerator filled with accessories!

6. Favorite Christmas Meal- The typical meal. Turkey/Ham, Stuffing/Dressing, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Cranberry Sauce (the fake kind from the can NOT real cranberry), Sweet Potatoes and wait for it.... JELLO SALAD MOLD - ya know the one with the walnuts and cranberries and whipped cream in it. Then wait a few hours and do it all over again.

7. Favorite Christmas Cookie- My very own recipe for sugar cookies with icing. I'll be famous one day - you could say you knew me when I was just your blog friend, then I'll be your famous-blog-cookie-friend.

8. Favorite Place to be- With my family, extended family, friends.

9. Favorite Memory- First Christmas spent with my precious baby girl because it wasn't about me anymore.

10. Favorite Christmas Movie- White Christmas with Bing Crosby, Danny Kay, Rosemary Clooney and Vera Ellen.

I'd love to see your answers too so please accept this open invitation to play along on your blog and tell me that you did so I can visit ya!

~*~

4 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

KARNA December 13, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

You sure do get up early to post your blog missy! I thot I was doing well by getting out of bed at 8! I enjoyed reading your answers! You are some kind of old-fashioned girl with a very trendy twist! I did put this on my blog this morning! Thanks.

KARNA December 13, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

I realize I need to confess also that I copped your beautiful picture as well as the questionnaire. My apologies but that was the prettiest Christmas scene EVER! :)

MuseSwings December 14, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

This is a very Christmassy quiz! I'll make a note to do it later this week! See you tomorrow!!!!!

Rebecca December 16, 2008 at 7:01 AM  

This will be a fun one to add as well...I could dive into that picture and be quite happy..Beautiful!