Friday, December 23, 2011
1. Fresh Tree/Fake Tree? Fake Tree (safe and less maintenance)
2. Favorite Ornament- Mine change through the years but my children's favorite for me is a HUGE bling of a diamond ring my friend Suzanne gave me! Every year the kids see it and do this funny ceremony to make sure that I put that one on the tree.
3. Favorite Christmas Song- Hands down... All I Want For Christmas is You, by Mariah Carey.
4. Favorite Tradition- My own traditions! Now don't get me wrong... but when some traditions become obligations, they aren't traditions anymore. No fun, no fun at all. I was happier than a bee in a hive when I turned 18, moved out on my own and financially supported myself to say... No Thank You; Nope - don't want to; it will start when I get there and end when I leave (that's why I don't wear a watch).
5. Favorite Gift Ever Received- The gift I remember being most excited about was a children's set of metal kitchen appliances - a stove and refrigerator filled with accessories! Yep, my lurve of cooking began early.
6. Favorite Christmas Meal- The typical meal. Turkey/Ham, Stuffing/Dressing, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Cranberry Chutney, Sweet Potatoes and JELLO SALAD - you know the one with the walnuts and cranberries and whipped cream in it. Then wait a few hours and do it all over again.
7. Favorite Christmas Cookie- Snowballs... but all that powdered sugar is such a giveaway, exposing your multiple trips to the cookie jar. Powdered sugar on your lips, your shirt, your hair.... lol
8. Favorite Place to be during Christmas- With my family, extended family, friends.
9. Favorite Memory- First Christmas spent with my precious baby girl because it wasn't about me anymore.
10. Favorite Christmas Movie- White Christmas with Bing Crosby, Danny Kay, Rosemary Clooney and Vera Ellen.
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Posted by ChaChaneen at 3:39 PM
Friday, December 16, 2011
I lurve vacation...
Casablanca sums it up!
Play it, Sam..."As Time Goes By".
Posted by ChaChaneen at 7:15 PM
Saturday, December 10, 2011
My 25th High School Reunion is coming up next year
and in the spirit of old and new we challenged each other
to do side-by-side photos. What a kick! Some people haven't changed a bit, while others I would not have recognized.
Myself... It was brought to my attention
that I still have the same head tilt. ha ha
Oh if I only had the knowledge of what I know now!
The first thing I would implement is wearing 100% sunblock!!
Posted by ChaChaneen at 9:51 AM