Sunday, December 21, 2008

Glam'Eyes

~*~

The kids and I went to Tarjay Boutique yesterday, seriously WHAT was I thinking? Seriously, I was thinking I NEEDED some mascara. Oh my stars, the parking lot was full and the people rude. Hmmm ~ note to self for future referrence not to shop 5 days before Christmas. The kids take my mind off the rude manners of the people though because they see things I don't. For example, while grocery shopping I see products on shelves; my kids see ALL the toys and knick-knacks that are on the hooks extending from the shelves. Their eye sight is superior to nothing Google Earth has because from ACROSS the 3 mile long store, they can eye spy an microscopic item. Yes, I have gifted children thus why I take them shopping with me every chance I get. (sigh)

I told the kids we needed to look for inexpensive mascara for Mommy. My darling girl found me the perfect item! It's Rimmel brand, called Glam'Eyes Mascara. The eye spy item was the on the black and pink packaging, it has a tiny crown on it. Crowns are big here because we know we are children of the Most High King ~ Jesus, thus we are Princess' and Princes'. (By the way, our Christmas tree topper is a Crown!)

My boy who loves to be praised for his reading skills asked if he could read the packaging; Seductive Volume. It really says Seductive but I don't want him saying that so I interrupt - that's SELECTIVE honey, okay keep going.

Turn heads. Son looks up and turns his head - can ya 'all just fall on the floor laughing right now!

New VolumFlex Brush styles lashes for sensational volume and instant separation. Ultra supple elasto-bristles groom each lash, lacquering them from root to tip for a spectacular 7 x more lash intensity. At this point there is much more to read but my Boy said instead, "Mommy, it's going to do things I can't read."

Round of applause for the Boy! Yea, I'll take it. And ya know, I have to say that I am pleased with the results. It's oily so it goes on easily and doesn't clump right away after sweeping several coats on. My eyes are popping! Ladies, I invite you all to try this inexpensive item in a pinch!

**(Sorry, darling boy isn't included with the packing)

~*~

5 Cha Cha Bloggers left a comment:

Sparky December 21, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

Oh, it sounds like a beauty treatment I need! I've been using Maybelline (can't remember the exact name) that has the white on one side and the color on the other. Makes my lashes look really thick and it's water proof (a must for me or I'll have mascara all over me!). I'll look for yours in water proof also. I can always stand improvement. Thanks! Sparky ♥ ∞

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie December 21, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

What a darling post.Your son is quite the young man.I want to ash you something.Did you have trouble with your leaving comments on blogs.The strangest thing has happened to me.When I would leave a comment,instead of my name being up ,your name was.I was wondering if my name showed up on your comments.Let me know.Anyway you have a very nice blog.Merry Christmas.Marie Antionette

Gill - That British Woman December 21, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

I enjoyed your post..........how is your "seductive" mascara holding up!!!!

I never wear makeup,

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Gill in Canada

KARNA December 21, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

I, myself, am in need of a cheap mascara. I usually use Maybelline but will give this one a try..sounds perfect!!!! thanks

Tea Time With Melody December 22, 2008 at 7:14 AM  

If Auntie was there, she would have said, "No, no, it's seductive, that's right, go on"....lol